To remain competitive, HR Leaders are embracing the HR Tech Disruption and empowering their teams to deliver more business value. As a result, modern HR Leaders are becoming strategic advisors who are much more analytical and can speak the language of business with data.
Is your team adopting the right technologies to keep up with the HR Tech revolution?
The Annual HR Tech APAC Online Summit from 18 – 19 June will help you cut through the noise with cutting-edge content from some of the top HR Thought Leaders in APAC. This free to attend event allows you to dial in from the comfort of your desk, or watch it with your team! You can also send your questions to HR leaders live to maxmise your learning opportunities, all while earning valuable professional development points.
Some of our speakers include:
- Philippa (Pip) Penfold, CEO and Co-Founder, People Collider
- Dr Cecelia Herbert, Head of Employee Experience (EX) Advisory Services, Asia Pacific, Qualtrics
- Tina Lundkvist, Head of People Analytics, Fonterra, New Zealand
- Philip Tutty, Head of APAC, SAP Litmos
- Jason McPherson, Chief Scientist, Culture Amp
- Uttama Sharma, Head HR Technology, Tata Steel (India)
- Dr. Jaclyn Lee, Chief HR Officer, Singapore University of Technology and Design, (Singapore)
- Gayatheri Silvakumer, Senior Director, HR ASIA (including ANZ), VICE Media (Singapore)
You and your team will have access to over 4 hours of learning programs that will take you to the forefront of HR Technology!
Even better, this event is approved by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for the SHRM-CPSM or SHRM-SCPSM. Secure your letter of attendance by registering here