CERTIFIED HUMAN RESOURCE ASSOCIATE (CHRA) is an assessment examination of the basic knowledge in the field of human resource management by the Human Resource Educators’ Association of the Philippines, Inc. (HREAP). The examination is designed to assess the fundamental knowledge that a human resource practitioner must possess.
This is a 3-hour examination divided in to two (2) sets.
- SET (1) Recruitment and selection, workplace learning and development, compensation & benefits, performance management, job analysis and design, risk management.
- SET (2) Labor and HR related laws.
Who are qualified to take?
Category A. Human Resource/Capital, Psychology, Guidance & Counseling, Legal Management, and Law graduates or currently graduating students.
Category B. Graduates of MA Psychology or MBA/MPA Major in HR/Personnel Administration.
Category C. Faculty members handling HR related subjects/courses.
Category D. Any 4-year degree holders with at least 1 year HR related work experience.
Category E. People Managers (Directors, Managers, Supervisors, Team Leaders, Department Heads).
Process and Requirements:
- Fill-out the online application and check your email for the confirmation of online registration.
- Pay the assessment examination fee and send the proof of payment together with the requirements.
- Wait for the confirmation of your payment with all the details of the assessment examination, downloadable reviewers, reference materials and recorded labor law review session.
Available Schedule: 1st Quarter of 2023
- February 18, 2023 – 9am to 12nn (Deadline of Payment – February 16, 2023)
- March 18, 2023 – 9am to 12nn (Deadline of Payment – March 16, 2023)
Assessment Examination Fee: Php 1,700
Testing Center: Online
For request to conduct CHRA in your school, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.