In 2019, Digital transformation of the HR function is the mission-critical challenge keeping many HR Directors up at night. Data, Chat-bots, self-service systems and Cloud are some areas of tech innovation that are radically transforming HR departments. A strategic imperative for the most effective HR leaders will be to seamlessly manage transformation of the HR function whilst guiding and empowering digital-ready employees for the new future of work.
Attendees at HR Tech APAC Online 2019 will benefit from a targeted programme of practical sessions. Curated by industry leaders and renown HR tech experts, our 2019 agenda will provide solutions to the challenges impacting organisations as well as offering previews of the latest cutting-edge HR Tech innovation available delivering proven revenue return and quantifiable results.
• Access to cutting edge content and world class speakers from the comfort of your desk
• Podcasts: Downloadable mp3 recordings of all presentations
• Downloadable slides you can review again and again
• Opportunity to meet cutting edge technology providers
• Chat with attendees and presenters in our live networking sessions
Who Should Attend?
• VP, Director, Head of HR, HR Technology
• VP, Director, Head of HR Shared Services, HR Transformation
• HR Business Partners
• Chief Talent Officer, Head of Talent
• Chief Learning Officer, Head of Learning and Development
• Providers of HR Technology and HR Services
•Attendees of IQPC events that missed sessions or want to re-listen
•HR professionals who weren’t able to attend our physical events due to time and budget
•HR professionals based outside APAC who want to learn from APAC market case studies
•Solution providers looking to showcase their HR Technology to senior HR professionals
Who is it For?
Even if you can’t attend the live sessions, you can still register to receive the recording of all presentations after the event