CERTIFIED HUMAN RESOURCE ASSOCIATE (CHRA) by HREAP is an assessment examination of the basic knowledge in the field of human resource management. This will also serve as a qualifying examination to take advanced HR certification programs of HREAP. The examination is designed to assess the fundamental knowledge that a human resource practitioner must possess.
Coverage: This is a 4-hour examination divided in to two (2) sets. SET (1) Recruitment and selection, workplace learning and development, compensation & benefits, performance management, job analysis and design, risk management. SET (2) Labor and HR related laws.
Who are qualified to take?
- Business Administration degree holders and graduating students
- For non-Business Administration degree holders, you must have at least one (1) year human resource related experience
Process and Requirements:
- Accomplished Online Application (For degree holders, upload the softcopy of your Transcript of Records (TOR). For graduating students, upload your latest registration card. Additional requirement for non-Business Administration degree holders, upload your certificate of employment. Prepare also your 2×2 inch ID picture with white background, jpg format, taken within 6 months prior to filing of online application with name tag: Last Name, First Name, Middle Name).
- After online registration and payment, you will receive a confirmation email of your slot and the specific coverage of the examination for your reference.
CHRA BY HREAP BATCH 3 SCHEDULE
NATIONAL CAPITAL REGION
DATE: MARCH 23, 2019
TESTING CENTER: TO BE ANNOUNCED
Register here: Online Registration
DEADLINE OF APPLICATIONS FOR NCR: FEBRUARY 28, 2019, subject to availability of slots. First 300 examinees will be accommodated.
Payment of Php 1,500 shall be paid via bank transfer or deposit to Bank of the Philippine Islands (BPI), Account Name: Human Resource Educators Association of the Philippines Inc., Account Number: 2663-0131-17.
After payment, email the deposit slip/online transfer confirmation to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject: “CHRA Batch 3 NCR Payment” for the confirmation your slot. You will receive a confirmation email together with the specific coverage for your reference.
Note: Please be informed also that payments shall be paid directly to HREAP and not to your school. We will not honor payments made to the school.
FOR REQUEST TO CONDUCT CHRA BY HREAP IN YOUR SCHOOL, PLEASE E-MAIL US AT SECRETARIAT@HREAP.ORG.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQ)
1. Is the Certified Human Resource Associate (CHRA) by HREAP Examination under the Professional Regulation Commission?
The certification IS NOT under the Professional Regulation Commission. This is initiated by the Human Resource Educators’ Association of the Philippines, Inc. (HREAP) to provide an assessment examination for BSBA-HRDM graduates.
2. What are the advantages of taking CHRA by HREAP?
This certification will be part of your credentials and might give you a higher chance of employment considering the skills and knowledge you have as attested by passing the examination. The list of passers will also be sent to our partner private institutions.
With the stiff competition in the job market, if you have the certification, and the other person does not, you are at a definite advantage.
Gives you confidence that you have passed the examination and validates your knowledge in the field of human resource.
Having gone through all of the study and hard work, you have mastered a new body of knowledge and this is a great tool.
Establishes you as a continuous learner. Employers are always looking for people who never want to stop learning and it is a value unto itself.
3. What is the passing mark?
The passing mark is 50% for each set. If you failed to get 50% or higher in one set, you will be allowed to retake that particular set in the next scheduled examination subject to applicable fees. You are allowed to retake the examination twice.
4. How do we know that we passed the examination?
You will be notified via email. Passers will also be posted at HREAP website.