At CHRO Series 2024 in Philippines, happening on 21 February 2024 at Discovery Primea Hotel, Philippines (Manila), Human Resource Educators’ Association of the Philippines in partnership with HRM Asia aims to provide a platform for HR leaders to connect, learn, and collaborate, ensuring that you stay ahead of the curve in an ever-evolving business landscape.
Join us at CHRO Philippines for high-level networking opportunities and thought-provoking discussions. Learn the latest insights from renowned HR thought leaders to successfully develop your workforce. Curate the best organizational strategies for 2024 to steer your organization towards growth.
In conjunction with the CHRO Philippines Series, we will be launching the ESG Masterclass series which offers HR leaders a chance to learn and hone their skills in special interest topics from experienced industry practitioners.
Kicking off the masterclass series, the inaugural masterclass session entitled “Sustainability in Action for CHROs“, happening on 22 February 2024 at Philippines (Manila), will be focusing on ESG to equip HR leaders with a solid perspective on the current ESG standards, pressures and future directions of sustainability so that they can effectively guide the business and its people to attain the organizational ESG goals.
- If the below questions have been in your mind,
- Are you losing key employees?
- Is employee performance as good as it could be?
- How can you create an edge in the war on talent?
- Do you have a succession plan or competency gap for the new economy?
- Come to the ESG Masterclass conducted by the instructors from ESG Institute to discover how sustainability can lift your employee retention and reduce unplanned exit
Mark your calendar, set your reminders, and get ready to embark on an unforgettable experience at both CHRO Series and ESG Masterclass in the Philippines.
Enter the code HREAP15 to seize this exclusive opportunity and confirm your attendance at a reduced rate of 15%.