The Certified Human Resource Associate (CHRA) by HREAP is an assessment examination of the basic knowledge in the field of human resource management. This will also serve as a qualifying examination to take advanced HR certification programs of HREAP. The examination designed to assess the fundamental knowledge that a human resource practitioner must possess.
Recruitment and selection, workplace learning and development, compensation & benefits, performance management, job analysis and design, risk management and labor standards and relations. This is a 4-hour examination divided in to two (2) sets which will cover eight (8) parts.
Who are qualified to take?
1. Graduates of Bachelor of Science in Business Administration or Commerce major in Human Resource Development Management/Human Capital Development/People Management
2. Graduating students (expected 2018) taking up BSBA Human Resource Development Management/Human Capital Development/People Management
3. Non-HR degree holders with human resource experience of at least one year
Review sessions are available in the area of labor laws and legislation only while specific coverage for other areas will be given to examinees for their reference.
1. Photocopy of Transcript of Records for graduates of 2011-2017 and Certification of Grades (1st year to 4th year-1st semester) for 4th year graduating students
2. 2×2 inch ID picture (colored with white background, jpg format, taken within 6 months prior to filing of online application with name tag: Last Name, First Name, Middle Name)
Deadline of Application: February 28, 2018 (payment and submission of requirements)
Date of Examination: March 24, 2018
Testing Center: HREAP Office (23rd Flr., Bonifacio Stopover Corporate Center, 31st St., corner 2nd Ave., BGC Taguig City, 1634)
An examination fee of Php 1,500 shall be paid thru bank deposit:
Bank of the Philippine Islands (BPI)
Account Name: Human Resource Educators Association of the Philippines, Inc.
Account Number: 2663-0131-17
After payment, email the deposit slip to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject: “CHRA Payment” with the scanned copy of your Transcript of Records or Certification of Grades for us to confirm your slot for the examination.
Remiders: Review sessions schedule and other related concerns will be sent to the email of registered examinees. Make sure to get a copy of your test permit before the examination date. Bring one (1) valid ID during the examination and the hardcopy of your documents. Untruthful declarations of material information may invalidate your application for CHRA.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQ)
1. Is the Certified Human Resource Associate (CHRA) by HREAP Examination under the Philippine Regulations Commission?
The certification IS NOT under the Philippine Regulations Commission. This is initiated by the HR Educators’ Association of the Philippines to provide an assessment examination for BSBA-HRDM graduates.
2. What are the advantages of taking CHRA by HREAP?
This certification will be part of your credentials and might give you a higher chance of employment considering the skills and knowledge you have as attested by passing the examination.
3. What is the passing mark?
The passing mark is 50% for each set (labor/human resource related laws and theoretical with actual cases). If you failed to get 50% or higher in one set, you will be allowed to retake that particular set in the next scheduled examination subject to applicable fees. You are allowed to retake the examination twice.
4. How much is the examination fee?
Php 1,500 examination fee. Review session is optional and subject to a separate fee.
5. How do we know that we passed the examination?
You will be notified via registered mail. Passers will also be posted at HREAP website. Your certificate will be awarded and released at HREAP Office.
Updated: 22 January 2018