Featuring speakers from QBE Insurance, Société Générale, Woolworths Group, NSW Department of Customer Service and many more, the HR Exchange Live: Employee Engagement and Experience APAC will be happening from 19-20 October 2021. The event will present case studies that will help HR professionals approach and align their people strategy, employee experience and digital transformation to create long-term sustainability.
- Fireside Chat: QBE’s Journey on a New Approach to Creating a Purposeful Employee Connection – Morgana Waters – General Manager of Organizational Development, QBE Insurance
- The Evolution of Talent Management – Chris Breed – Senior Solutions Consultant, Unit4
- Utilizing a Data Driven Approach to EX to Enhance Informed Decision Making – Jalpa Macmillan – Team Listening and Insights, Woolworths Group
- Panel Discussion: Demystifying Digital Transformation for HR – Laeticia Rageau – Chief Operating Officer, Human Resources, Asia Pacific, Société Générale
- Fireside chat: Bringing a Culture of Care to Life – Josh Faulkner – Director, Employee Experience and Talent, NSW Department of Customer Service
- Helping Employees Thrive – Using Digital Coaching to Transform Employee Well-being – Dr. Liz Pavese – Senior Behavioral Scientist, Coachhub
- Data-Driven HR: Transforming the Organization with People Analytics
- Fireside Chat: Rethinking, Redesigning, and Repositioning your Value Proposition to your Employees – Carine Rolland – Head of People and Culture, Asia Pacific and Middle East, ManpowerGroup
Don’t forget to invite your colleagues: https://www.hrexchangenetwork.com/events-employee-engagement-and-experience-apac
Register Now to ask your real questions to the speakers and get valuable, actionable feedback that can be used to plan your organization’s plan for the next 5, 10 and 20 years.
You can earn up to 6 PDCs for the SHRM- CPSM or SHRM-SCPSM on this event. HREAP is a supporting partner of this event.