APPLICATION and SELECTION PROCESS
1. Complete your documents arranged in a portfolio format (ring-bound), 8.5×11 with the following contents:
- Accomplished nomination form.
- Endorsement letter signed by any school official, faculty or any officer of your student organization.
- Certified true copy of your grades with GWA.
- Proof of accomplishments you listed in your nomination form with maximum of 2 proofs per item. (eg. picture, certificate).
- Send the softcopy of your 4R close-up formal photo with white background to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “TOHRS 2019 Application.”
2. Mail the hardcopy of your documents via LBC:
HUMAN RESOURCE EDUCATORS’ ASSOCIATION OF THE PHILIPPINES, INC.
23rd Flr., Bonifacio Stopover Corporate Center (Project T Solutions)
31st St., corner 2nd Ave., BGC Taguig City, 1634
3. You will receive a confirmation e-mail of the receipt your documents.
4. Initial screening of nominees based on the documents submitted.
5. Qualified nominees will be evaluated by the committee.
6. Thirty (30) candidates will be selected and scheduled for interview.
7. Ten (10) national awardees will be announced.
- Acceptance of Nomination – Until August 31
- Announcement of 30 National Qualifiers – September 13
- Interview of 30 National Qualifiers – September 20
- Announcement of 10 National Awardees – September 30
The 10 awardees will receive a special trophy and plaque of recognition, training and mentoring program from our partner organization.
Updated: 22 July 2019 09:13pm