APPLICATION and SELECTION PROCESS
1. Complete your documents arranged in a portfolio format (ring-bound), 8.5×11 with the following contents:
- Accomplished nomination form with complete attachments
- Original or certified true copy of your grades with GWA
- Proof of accomplishments you listed in your nomination form (maximum of 2 attachments per item)
- Endorsement letter signed by any school official, faculty or any officer of your student organization
- Send the softcopy of your 4R close-up formal photo with white background to firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Mail the hardcopy of your documents via LBC:
MR. JOSEPH MASANGKAY LARDIZABAL
23rd Flr., Bonifacio Stopover Corporate Center (Project T Solutions)
31st St., corner 2nd Ave., BGC Taguig City, 1634
3. You will receive a confirmation e-mail of the receipt your documents.
4. Initial screening of nominees based on the documents submitted.
5. Qualified nominees will be evaluated by the committee.
6. Top thirty (30) candidates will be scheduled for interview.
7. Ten Outstanding HR Students of the Philippines (TOHRS) 2018 will be announced.
Submission of Nominations – November 06, 2017 to February 20, 2018
Interview of Top 30 – March 03, 2018
The 10 awardees will receive a special trophy and plaque of recognition, training and mentoring program from our partner organization.
Updated: 17 January 2018, 03:00pm