- The poster must be based on the theme given by the organizers.
- Only one (1) contestant per school is allowed.
- The contestants will use one-fourth (1/4) illustration board to be provided by the organizers.
- All other materials must be brought by the individual contestant. Allowed materials to be used are the following: markers/pens/pencils, colored pencils, crayons, oil paints, poster color, water color, ink ruler).
- All artworks must be done by only on the spot, and must be completed within the allotted time of three hours.
- Judges’ decision is final and irrevocable.
Articulation/ Relevance to the theme – 50%
Artistry/Creativity/Mastery on the use of medium – 30%
Originality – 20%
TOTAL – 100 %